What You Will Learn
- What are currently the most significant financial fraud schemes?
- What controls should you put in place?
- How are criminals exploiting COVID-19?
- What fraud trends are should you expect after the pandemic?
- What red flags can you find on balance sheets?
- How should you investigate and respond to fraud?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to take the vaccine for religious or medical reasons after you make it mandatory?
Hackers are targeting financial employee records. Learn how to mitigate ransomware attacks and protect data.
Ransomware attacks are very real and becoming more prevalent in financial institutions. Hackers often hone in on confidential personnel data, targeting files that include:
- Social security numbers
- Driver license details
- Financial account information
- Vast troves of other personal information
In a ransomware scenario, the attacker could block your access to the files or threaten to exploit confidential personnel details. An anonymous perpetrator will often demand a large sum of money in cryptocurrency.
- What is ransomware?
- Why are financial institutions often the targets of attacks?
- How has ransomware affected other organizations?
- What can you learn from devastating incidents?
- How can you build resiliency among people, processes, and technology to combat a ransomware incident?
- What steps should you take immediately to protect employee data?
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance officers
- Human resources staff
- Private investigators
- Law enforcement professionals
- Company directors
- Senior managers
- Legal professionals
- Staff in charge of vendor selection
- Associate Director at CrossCountry Consulting
- Over 15 years of experience as an information technology and cybersecurity consultant
- Works with clients in financial services, public infrastructure, hospitality, healthcare, and other industries
- Specializes in offensive and defensive cybersecurity, including architecting security solutions around penetration testing, incident response, and cyber defense