ACH expert Kimberly Ellis will discuss these rule changes and the impacts to ACH participants, specifically ODFIs, Originators, and Third-Party Senders. You will learn how to adapt in time for the new rules to take effect.
What You Will Learn
- How does ACH define Third-Party Senders?
- Who are Nested Third-Party Senders?
- What are the ACH risk management requirements?
- What processing flow must ACH entries follow?
- What is the Chain of Agreement for ACH participants?
- What are the Nacha requirements for Third-Party Sender registration?