- Live Session
ACH expert Kim Ellis will discuss these rule changes and the impacts to ACH participants, specifically ODFIs, Originators, and Third-Party Senders. You will learn how to comply before the rules take effect in September.
What You'll Learn
- What are the new rules?
- What policy and procedure changes must you make to comply?
- How is a “Micro-Entry” defined? What is its purpose?
- What description must you include for a Micro-Entry?
- How will Third-Party Sender roles and responsibilities change?
- When must a Third-Party Sender conduct a risk assessment?