Project and leadership strategist Jami Yazdani will introduce you to project management basics used in financial institutions, offering actionable strategies that can help you successfully plan and deliver projects.
- Introduction To Project Management For Financial Professionals
- Stakeholders And Communications
- Scope, Deliverables, And Schedule
- Project Closing And Beyond
Earn your Project Management for Financial Institutions Certification. Develop skills to drive teamwork and improve outcomes.
Financial institution leaders at all levels can use proactive planning and intentional communication to improve their projects, programs, and collaborations in face-to-face and virtual environments.
To help you master the principles and best practices of project management, we have developed an engaging series of four webinars packed with proven techniques that you can implement immediately.
Earning your Project Management for Financial Institutions Certification will enable you to:
- Build strong teams with effective communication
- Foster successful outcomes for your institution
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Accelerate your career
Gain insight through our comprehensive four-session program and earn a prestigious professional designation awarded by Sheshunoff Consulting + Solutions and BankersWeb.
Project Management For Financial Institutions Certification
Webinar 1: Introduction To Project Management For Financial Professionals
- Fundamental elements of project management
- Project phases
- Planning areas
- Framework for successfully managing projects
Webinar 2: Stakeholders And Communications
- Project initiation
- Inclusive approach to stakeholder management
- Intentional communication techniques
- Team motivation and engagement
Webinar 3: Scope, Deliverables, And Schedule
- Creating buy-in
- Integrative approach to project planning
- Monitoring progress
- Strategies to keep projects on-track
Webinar 4: Project Closing And Beyond
- Forward-thinking project closing activities
- How to address common project challenges
- Review of project management strategies
- Techniques to boost all collaborations
Who Should Attend?
Information technology managers
Business development managers
Audit and compliance managers
Anybody who has been asked to manage a project
Financial institution HR professionals
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Founded Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation to help people solve management problems
Over 15 years of experience leading complex projects and technology implementations, and more than a decade of management experience
Diverse experience in business and higher education, from positions in marketing and accounting departments to technology and leadership roles
Master of Technology Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!