Community leader Linda Lysakowski will show you how to become a recognized expert in your field. You will learn how to use your involvement with community organizations to make your business more successful.
What You'll Learn
- What does community involvement mean to you, employees, and customers?
- What types of organizations should you join?
- What advantages do small business owners and corporations have?
- How can you get involved?
- How can service clubs help you? How can you help them?
- What are the benefits of your involvement with nonprofits?
- What will these organizations expect from you?
- Will your investment of time, money, and resources pay off?