Do you know the new PPP regulations? Learn from experts regarding your unique situation.
On December 27, a new COVID-19 stimulus bill was signed into law. This legislation included an additional round of Paycheck Protection Program funding, updates regarding the taxation of forgiven PPP loans, and additional measures to help organizations recover from the pandemic. In response, the Treasury Department and SBA issued updated guidance regarding the flexibility of the use of funds, tax implications, and a second round of funding all affect forgiveness expectations and applications.
You need to understand the latest information to comply with regulations and keep your financial institution free from risk.
Who Should Attend?
- Business managers
- Business owners
- Associate at the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A.
- Practices in the areas of estate planning, tax, and corporate and business law
- LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida
- JD from Stetson University College of Law
- Undergraduate degree from Roanoke College in business administration with a concentration in accounting and finance
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida
- Licensed CPA in Florida and Virginia
- Board certified estate planning and trust lawyer
- LL.M in taxation from the University of Florida
- Frequent speaker at national tax conferences, including Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting and the Notre Dame Tax and estate Planning Institute