Attorney and PPP expert Brandon Ketron will explain the current loan forgiveness requirements and procedures, helping you maximize funds for your organization.
What You Will Learn
- What is the new SBA Loan Neccesity Questionnaire?
- How do for-profit vs. not-for-profit questionnaires work?
- What are the most recent congressional considerations?
- What are the necessary forms?
- What loan procedures should financial institutions follow?
- What is the covered period?
Just when you thought you were beginning to understand the intricacies of the Paycheck Protection Program, the rules changed again. New revelations regarding the flexibility of the use of funds, tax implications, and a second round of funding all affect forgiveness expectations and applications.
You will have an opportunity to learn the latest updates and get answers to specific questions regarding your unique situation during our upcoming webinar.
Who Should Attend?
- Business managers
- Business owners
- Associate at the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A.
- Practices in the areas of estate planning, tax, and corporate and business law
- LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida
- JD from Stetson University College of Law
- Undergraduate degree from Roanoke College in business administration with a concentration in accounting and finance
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida
- Licensed CPA in Florida and Virginia