Earn a prestigious banking certification in 5 sessions.
Payments consultant Kimberley Williams will demystify the infrastructure behind electronic banking. You will learn how to provide the services that your customers or members demand while protecting your institution from undue risk.
Introduction to Electronic Banking
Fraud And Risk Management
Regulatory Landscape For E-Commerce And E-Banking
Role Of ACH Networks
Electronic Banking Outlook For 2021 And Beyond
Master electronic banking requirements and earn a certification. Learn the newest requirements for 2022.
As 2022 begins, financial institutions are reprioritizing electronic banking. The persistent pandemic has driven consumers and organizations to demand electronic access to accounts, more online services, and heightened security.
Your institution needs to update its electronic services to compete successfully. Offering these products requires managing significant risks—reputation, competition, security, fraud, audit, and compliance.
Institutions are appointing electronic banking officers dedicated to overseeing this fast-growing, mission-critical area. To fill this exciting role or manage related activities, you need to understand the required strategies, policies, and procedures.
Our Electronic Banking Officer Certification program will enable you to:
- Implement and oversee electronic banking programs
- Ensure the profitability of these services
- Manage risks
- Attract new customers and strengthen relationships
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Advance your career
Gain insight through our comprehensive five-session program and earn a prestigious professional designation.
Electronic Banking Officer Certification
Webinar 1: Introduction to Electronic Banking
- E-banking defined
- Payment cards
- Merchant payments and point-of-sale
- Online and mobile banking
Webinar 2: Fraud And Risk Management
- How and where fraud happens
- Logic security measures
- Physical security measures
- Operational security measures
- The role of compliance in developing and implementing E-banking
- Compliance policy guidance
Webinar 3: Regulatory Landscape For E-Commerce And E-Banking
- Regulatory framework
- Supervisory and functional level differences
- PCI data security standards
- Major card networks’ rules
Webinar 4: Role Of ACH Networks
- Key players
- ACH credits
- ACH debits
- Nacha rules
Webinar 5: Electronic Banking Outlook For 2022 And Beyond
- Headwinds in electronic banking
- Financial institutions’ responses and plans
- Digital disruptors
- Primer on digital currency
Upon certification, you will receive a Credly digital credential to demonstrate your knowledge. You can share your verifiable badge in email, LinkedIn, and other online profiles.
Need Second Chance Retake Insurance?
At CareerLearning, we offer our customers a first-time pass attempt to pass the certification exam at no additional cost. If you don’t pass the first time around, we have provided Second Chance Retake Insurance. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Bank and credit union management
- Senior management
- In-house counsel
- Bank and credit union operations staff
- Operations officers and managers
- Operations staff
- Back-office personnel
- Information technology officers and managers
- Electronic banking product and program managers
- Electronic or digital banking officers and analysts
- Network administrators
- Security officers
- Bank and credit union client- and member-facing staff
- Business development officers
- Branch managers
- Relationship managers
- New account representatives
- Call center personnel
- Bank and credit union compliance and audit personnel
- Compliance officers
- Risk officers and managers
- BSA/AML officers
- Anti-fraud personnel
- Compliance staff
- Payments consultant for 9 years
- Worked at American Express as a senior partner manager in merchant acquisition and vice president of customer care and operations for global payments
- Attended Harvard Business School for Leadership Excellence
- Lean Six Sigma
- Expert in electronic payments
See What Others Are Saying:
Credits: Live webinars approved for 5.0 CPE credits
Field of Study: Management Services
Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Certificates of Attendance: BankersWeb certificates of attendance are available to all registered participants completing this webinar.
CareerLearning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us. We look forward to your participation!
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.