Risk and compliance expert Timothy Dunfey will demonstrate how criminals exploit cryptocurrency today. You will learn how to identify and stop fraudulent transactions as your institution expands its exposure to virtual currencies. Gain insight through our comprehensive program, and earn your certification with BankersWeb.
- Cryptocurrency Risk Detection And Reporting
- Mitigating Cybercrime In Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Program Management And Managing Threats From Third-Party Service Providers
Certify in banking cryptocurrency compliance. Learn how to mitigate threats to your institution.
Cryptocurrency risks will multiply in 2022 as the use of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other virtual currencies continues to expand. Legislators and government regulators are looking more closely at these transactions, likely making this the year of increased oversight.
Your institution needs to move quickly to understand and mitigate the risks that cryptocurrencies bring. This training and certification ensures our certification graduates have a baseline level of knowledge necessary to begin excelling in their careers.
These sessions will reveal:
- The types, sources, and trends in cybercrime related to cryptocurrency
- Tools to fight cryptocurrency risk
- Requirements and methods for reporting cryptocurrency fraud
- Strategies to protect customer information in cryptocurrency transactions
Cryptocurrency Security Investigator Certification
Session 1: Cryptocurrency Risk Detection And Reporting
Session 2: Mitigating Cybercrime In Cryptocurrency Transactions
Session 3: Program Management And Managing Threats From Third-Party Service Providers
Who Should Attend?
Chief compliance officers
Other financial institution managers
Other financial institution officers
Cryptocurrency program managers
Chief technology officers
Chief information security officers
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions
- J.D. degree
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!