Risk and compliance expert Timothy Dunfey will demonstrate how criminals exploit cryptocurrency today. You will learn how to identify and stop fraudulent transactions as your institution expands its exposure to virtual currencies. Gain insight through our comprehensive program, and earn your certification with BankersWeb.
- Cryptocurrency Risk Detection And Reporting
- Mitigating Cybercrime In Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Program Management And Managing Threats From Third-Party Service Providers
Cryptocurrency compliance for your financial institution - Learn how to mitigate threats to your institution.
On September 24, China declared all cryptocurrency transactions illegal. At the same time, the use of these virtual assets has been increasing dramatically in the United States. The first nationally chartered U.S. bank with FDIC insurance began allowing customers to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrency assets directly with their bank accounts.
Your institution needs to move quickly to understand and mitigate the risks that cryptocurrencies bring. To help you accomplish this goal, we are offering a certification program comprised of three information-packed webinars.
These sessions will reveal:
- The types, sources, and trends in cybercrime related to cryptocurrency
- Tools to fight cryptocurrency risk
- Requirements and methods for reporting cryptocurrency fraud
- Strategies to protect customer information in cryptocurrency transactions
Crypto Security Investigator Certification
- Session 1: Cryptocurrency Risk Detection And Reporting
- Session 2: Mitigating Cybercrime In Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Session 3: Program Management And Managing Threats From Third-Party Service Providers
Who Should Attend?
Chief compliance officers
Other financial institution managers
Other financial institution officers
Cryptocurrency program managers
Chief technology officers
Chief information security officers
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions
- J.D. degree