Auditing expert Daniel Clark will share the detailed procedures to conduct thorough internal audits. You will learn how to minimize risk for your institution.
- Building Successful Fraud Risk Management Processes
- Basics Of Model Risk Management
- Principles Of Operational And Strategic Risk Management
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Basics Of Data Risk Management
Take the headache out of internal audit. Earn your certification.
This year, numerous new and updated banking regulations require resetting and refocusing your internal audit function. From a growing compliance perimeter for third-party risk management to cryptocurrency implications, you must have a comprehensive view of current audit requirements and modern practices.
The FDIC, OCC, and CFPB require financial institutions to manage risk. While providing some flexibility, regulators expect your internal audits to be active, strong, and current.
Certification will enable you to demonstrate that focus. By learning the most up-to-date and varied approaches to key and emerging risks, you will be able to please regulators, avoid penalties, and advance your career.
Certified Audit Professional Program
Session 1: Building Successful Fraud Risk Management Processes
- Reporting to the board
- Fraud risk management
- Adding to the value and impact of audits
Session 2: Basics Of Model Risk Management
- Models to facilitate business practices
- Controls to mitigate risks
- Interpretation of risks
- Managing emerging risk
Session 3: Principles Of Operational And Strategic Risk Management
- Hot topics for regulators
- How to review and audit processes from a risk perspective
- Strategic risk management
- How to upgrade your role from tactical to strategic
Session 4: Third-Party Risk Management
- Risks associated with third-party service providers
- Solutions to manage risks
- Expectations of regulators
- Support for regulator examinations or inquiries
Session 5: Basics Of Data Risk Management
- Emerging risks
- Reliance on data among business leaders
- Risks associated with data
- Current and progressive options for recognizing and managing data risk
Who Should Attend?
- All new auditors
- Audit managers
- Operations managers
- Senior auditors
- External audit staff
- Quality control staff
- Audit process consultants
- Development staff
Daniel A. Clark
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial industry
- Focused on risk management and internal audit for the last 19 years
- Previously director of operations for internal audit at GE Capital
- Industry public speaker
- Wrote the book Dare to Be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence
BankersWeb Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.