Anti-money laundering expert Doug Keipper will distill advanced BSA/AML concepts into actionable insights. You will learn to spot questionable activity, adhere to current regulations, and reduce risk.
- FFIEC BSA/AML Examination Manual: What Compliance Officers Really Need To Know
- AML Model Validation: A Critical Need In The New Regulatory Environment
- BSA/AML Contextual Awareness Of High-Risk Customers
- Managing the Alert/Case Clearing Investigation Process
- Writing an Effective SAR Narrative
- Weed, Cocaine, And Heroin: What It Means To Your Bank Or Credit Union
BSA/AML: Prepare for the next step in your career. Earn your ADVANCED certification.
As FinCEN cracks down on institutions and financial crimes become more complex, you need to develop a deeper knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations. You must also understand emerging areas and risks, from cryptocurrency to cannabis.
BSA/AML professionals are in high demand. Advanced knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act requirements will make you eligible for a promotion, raise, or new career opportunity.
BSA/AML Officer Advanced Certification
Webinar 1: FFIEC BSA/AML Examination Manual: What Compliance Officers Really Need To Know
- Table of contents and updates through December 2021
- Core examination overview
- Expanded examination overview
- How to use the manual
AML Model Validation: A Critical Need In The New Regulatory Environment
- Background and baseline
- Conducting a model validation
- Vendor due diligence
Webinar 2: BSA/AML Contextual Awareness Of High-Risk Customers
- Regulatory environment
- Identifying high-risk customers
- Customer risk rating process
- BSA/AML risk assessment
- Institutional appetite
- Managing high-risk customers
Red Flags Of Money Laundering
- Red flags
- Elder abuse
- Human smuggling vs. human trafficking
- Real estate
- Geographic targeting orders
- Fine arts
- Politically exposed persons, Panama papers
- Digital currencies
Webinar 3: Managing the Alert/Case Clearing Investigation Process
- Industry standard for the investigation
- Documentation process
- Alert/case escalation
- False positive vs. true positive
- Case management system
- Quality assurance
Webinar 4: Writing an Effective SAR Narrative
- How to prepare a narrative
- Identify methodologies for money laundering
- Limits and requirements on when to file
- Formatting the narrative
- Case studies
Webinar 5: Weed, Cocaine, And Heroin: What It Means To Your Bank Or Credit Union
- Today’s marketplace for weed, cocaine, and opioids, including heroin
- FinCEN’s expectations of marijuana-related businesses
- Drug Enforcement Agency fact sheets
- FBI and DEA documentary on opioid abuse
- Summary review of transactions for a SAR narrative
Need Second Chance Retake Insurance?
At CareerLearning, we offer our customers a first-time pass attempt to pass the certification exam at no additional cost. If you don’t pass the first time around, we have provided Second Chance Retake Insurance. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) since 2005
- Bank Secrecy Act Officer for a billion-dollar bank
- Sold BSA software for eight years
- Teaching anti-money laundering classes since 2008
- Has talked with over 500 BSA officers throughout the USA and Caribbean
- Spent over 20 years in retail banking, wholesale mortgages, and financial services
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us. We look forward to your participation!
BankersWeb Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.