Audit expert Daniel Clark will guide you in making your reports come alive with useful details, clear explanations, and actionable insights. You will learn how to write better while completing documents more efficiently.
The 5 C’s Of Writing
The 7 Pitfalls Of Report Writing
The Audit Report
Are your audit reports comprehensive? Learn how to add more meaning in less time.
Audit report standards have evolved in 2022, requiring you to keep up-to-date with requirements to provide the documents that executives, regulators, and other stakeholders expect.
Auditors must write meaningful reports, memos, white papers, and presentations to convey information, influence their organizations, and enhance their careers. Writing is a skill that benefits from attention, refinement, and focus.
You can use different writing styles and alternative communication approaches to increase impact and save time. By reinforcing techniques, you can master your communication routine.
To help you hone your writing and reduce the effort you need to invest in preparing audit reports, we have assembled a three-part workshop:
Audit Report Writing Certification
Part 1: The 5 C’s Of Writing
- Overview of the five C’s of writing
- Eliminating writing weaknesses
- How to write findings
- How to write exceptions
Part 2: The 7 Pitfalls Of Report Writing
- Overview of the seven pitfalls of report writing
- How to avoid common mistakes to write a compelling report
- Alternative views on communications
- Converting findings and exceptions into dynamic issues
Part 3: The Audit Report
- Design and content of dynamic audit reports
- Audience, format, and purpose
- Executive summary tips
- Techniques to frame issues in a way readers will appreciate
Who Should Attend?
- Senior auditors
- Audit managers
- Audit leaders
- Audit committee members
Daniel A. Clark
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial industry
- Focused on risk management and internal audit for the last 19 years
- Previously director of operations for internal audit at GE Capital
- Industry public speaker
- Wrote the book Dare to Be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence
Credits: Live webinars approved for 4.5 CPE credits
Field of Study: Management Services
Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Certificates of Attendance: BankersWeb certificates of attendance are available to all registered participants completing this webinar.
CareerLearning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us. We look forward to your participation!