ACH experts Kim Ellis, Jason Johnson, and Jennifer Miller will simplify advanced concepts. You will learn how to master ACH functions, procedures, and risks.
- ACH Origination 201
- ACH Onboarding Treasury 201
- ACH Receipt (RDFI) Processing 201
- ACH Risk 201
- ACH Rules For 2022
ACH – There’s still more to learn! Discover advanced concepts and new 2022 rules.
Several new ACH rules will take effect this year. You need to progress with the growing electronic payment system by mastering advanced concepts and learning about the 2022 changes.
ACH functions, rules, and risks go far beyond processing day-to-day payments. Each financial institution must have experts who know how to take full advantage of the ACH system and handle uncommon situations.
You can master advanced ACH concepts by participating in a five-part webinar series.
This program will enable you to:
- Understand rules, detailed procedures, and exceptions for ACH origination, onboarding, and receipt
- Evaluate and manage ACH risk
- Plan ahead for new rules that will go into effect in the coming months
- Advance your career
Each session in this series focuses on an advanced area of ACH. We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into five engaging webinars.
Advanced ACH Bootcamp: A 5-Part Series
Session 1: ACH Origination 201
- Formatting an ACH file
- Originator periodic review
Session 2: ACH Onboarding Treasury 201
- Steps to onboard a new customer
- Exposure limits
- Agreements and required documents
Session 3: ACH Receipt (RDFI) Processing 201
- 2-day vs. 60-day returns
- Regulation E
- Documentation required for stop-payments and extended returns
- Impact of returns on consumer and non-consumer accounts
Session 4: ACH Risk 201
- Operational risk
- Know your customer (KYC)
- Payments fraud
- Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) guidance for financial institution examiners
Session 5: ACH Rules For 2022
- Upcoming changes
- Steps to prepare
Who Should Attend?
ACH operations staff
Operations training staff
Backup operations staff
ACH management and staff
Treasury management professionals
Anyone who took ACH Boot Camp: A Five-Part Series
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
Jennifer A. Miller
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways
- Associate Director of Education Services at UMACHA
- Over five years of community banking experience
- Background as a teller and bookkeeper
- Degree in accounting
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.