Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will show you how to make charts that convey your message clearly.
- Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Modifying And Advanced Charts
Make engaging Excel charts quickly! Learn the top secrets from a Microsoft® Certified expert.
Studies from MIT and the University of Minnesota revealed that the human brain can process an image in just 13 milliseconds, 60,000 times faster than text. So as you compile your results from 2021, illustrate your plans for 2022, or present other numeric data, you need to use charts!
By mastering the powerful charting features in Excel, you will be able to show conclusions and relationships from your data. Your stakeholders will understand instantly. And, you will have valuable new skills that can lead to a promotion, raise, or exciting job opportunity.
[2-Part Series] How To Make Excel Charts
Webinar 1: Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Sorting and filtering lists
- Best practices for creating tables
- Creating tables
- Creating charts (at least three ways)
- Which chart types work best, depending on your data and the story you’re trying to communicate
- Exploring basic chart types
Webinar 2: Modifying And Advanced Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Modifying Charts
- Creating Advanced Charts (secondary axis, tree map, maps, and more)
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone who uses or could use Excel, including:
- Human resources professionals
- Business owners
- Plant managers
- Finance professionals
- Operations managers
- Contract managers
- Contract administrators
- Commercial managers
- Supply chain managers
- Supplier relationship managers
- Supply base managers
- Strategic sourcing managers
- Procurement managers
- Development staff
- Program directors
- Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
- Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
- Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft® 365 applications
- Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.